Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Drawing You. Please Hold Still. [from the sketchbook]


These are a few "candid camera" sketches I've done. I didn't tell them they were my victim--I mean, subjects...




``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

During class (he was speaking):

Yes, I was listening. 








`````````````````````

At Barnes & Noble:
Books are wonderful; they keep people so still for me.



















Waiting in line at the Not-Starbucks coffee place.




````````````````````


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Your sketchbooks look a lot like mine only I'm not as gutsy as you to draw people in real life, haha. I feel like they always notice I'm drawing them & then it gets weird. So I stick to drawing people out of magazines & stuff, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't do it very often; you're right, it's hard to be inconspicuous. I'm pretty sure the last time I tried this at least two people suspected me....It was awkward. lol

    ReplyDelete